We are hiring! And we want you on our team. Success on the road starts with success in the office, and the right people make all the difference. Check out our positions below.
We are seeking a Dispatcher for our Night Shift to join our team! If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are genuinely positive and enjoy working for an organization that is growing, you could be a great fit for this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Compiles list of available trucks.
- Assigns vehicles according to factors such as length and purpose of trip, freight requirements, and preference of user.
- Provide to drivers the correct freight-charge bills for their loads.
- Records time of departure, destination, cargo, and expected time of return.
- Investigates overdue trucks.
- Directs activities of drivers by phone, computer, or satellite messaging system.
- Answer drivers’ questions and solve problems.
- When trucks return to terminals, check them in and handle their trip records.
- Maintains record of mileage, fuel used, repairs made, and other expenses.
- Establishes service or delivery routes.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) in a business related field or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of one (1) year related experience and/or training in truck dispatching is required.
- Qualified candidates must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks while providing excellent customer service.
- Problem solving, communication and computer skills are also required.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision and Life), Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and 401K.